‘Kids Stay & Eat Free’ at the Holiday Inn Resort Hotel - (FULL PRICED MENU - At least one main course from priced menu)
- Holiday Inn Resort Hotel provides a distinguished service for families with young children.
- During their stay, a child under 12 years old accompanied by an adult may use the free breakfast (buffet) and the kid’s menus for lunch and dinner (single dishes) at Montblanc Restaurant, only if the accompanied adult dines at the restaurant, too.
- Also, a child under 12 years old is not charged for the room stay if accompanied by his/her parents.
Application of agreement
- Kids Stay & Eat Free service applies to the children under 12 years old only if the family (must be accompanied by an adult) staying at Holiday Inn Resort Hotel dines at Montblanc Restaurant, too. The service does not apply to the room service, and it is not applicable when it is the agreed room rates for group guests for more than ten rooms, for corporate price, employees within the same field, employee prices, online travel agency prices, and some promotion prices.
- The offer applies to all breakfast (buffet), lunch and dinner (single dishes), and is limited to a maximum of two children for one meal. There is a requirement to order at least one main course dish, and the benefit applies only for prices that are not already on discount. Kids Stay & Eat Free is available during the restaurant’s opening hours as long as your family stays at the hotel.
- In the Holiday Inn Resort Hotel, a maximum of two children who stay in the hotel with a maximum of two adults are not charged for their stay. It only applies to children under 12 years old, and it is subject to change according to the room capacity regulations and room availability. Baby beds/Kid’s beds are free of charge, but an additional fee will be charged for an extra bed. The room capacity regulations have precedence over this offer.